If this is a maintenance emergency please do not fill out the form but call 704-644-8808

    Your Name *

    Your Email *

    Phone *


    Association Name *

    Address of the maintenance issue *

    Explain the maintenance issue by selecting an option from the drop down menu:

    Explain the Landscaping Issue*

    Where is the backup occurring?*

    Is it backing up through multiple drains? If so, which ones?*

    Are other owners experiencing this issue?*

    Please upload any pictures of your issue.

    Where is it located?*

    How tall is the tree? Is the tree taller than the unit?*

    If it has fallen, Is it blocking traffic?

    If it hasn't fallen, but think it's going to, what could it damage if it falls?

    We need pictures for any tree request.*

    Is there a unit above you?*

    What is the Unit Number/Letter?* (Have to have to proceed)

    How long has the leak been going on?*

    Is this an active leak?*

    Is it currently raining?*

    Does the leak occur only when it rains?*

    If yes, does the forecast call for rain within 3 days?*

    You can check by going to weather.com and entering in your zip code at the top of the website.

    Where is the leak coming from?*

    Are there any interior damages that have resulted from this leak that you are requesting to have addressed? If so, what?*

    Is it a street light or decorative lamp?*

    On or Off the house?*

    Is it a light that lights up the entrance sign?*

    Physical address closest to the light pole and its location (front/beside)*

    Pole # - this is needed in order for the electric company to go out and service the light.*

    Can a ribbon or tape be placed on the pole?*

    Explain the issue*:

    Maintenance FAQs

    Click on the question to see the answer

    How do I submit a Service/Maintenance Request?

    To submit a Maintenance Request, fill out the form on this page. Or you can email Maintenance@mycmg.com or submit it through the HOA Vine under Issues and Requests.

    Issues and requests

    Screenshot of where to submit maintenance request in HOA Vine

    If this is a maintenance emergency please do not fill out the form but call 704-644-8808

    What is the Status of my Maintenance Request?

    To see the status of your Maintenance Request, you can log into HOA Vine, go under Issues and Requests and click Submit New, then select Service Request.

    Gate Issues:

    For gate issues, you can give us a call at 704-644-8808 to submit a SR, email Maintenance or submit it through HOA Vine.

    What is considered an Urgent Maintenance Request?

    An ongoing leak, a tree blocking the road, an issue that is affecting the entire community or a matter that needs immediate attention is considered an urgent maintenance request.

    I have an inspection report and need to know what items on the report the HOA is responsible to repair.

    You can email the inspection report to Maintenance@mycmg.com or you can submit a SR for each issue and it will take at least 12-14 days for it to be approved or denied

    Want the latest updates about Bonterra? Stay up to date by signing up for our newsletter.